Changing icons after software update
ekanzalone

My notification icons have changed after the software update to MK2.  Specifically - I'd have one color/type of envelope letting me know I had email from my personal accounts and a different looking envelope telling me I had a message from my work email.  Now - they're both the same.  Any way to make one look different so I can just glance at the phone to see which account has a new message?  Thank you!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Changing icons after software update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope you're enjoying the new update otherwise, ekanzalone. With many of the most recent Android updates, Google has changed the layout of some of the icons. Although there's no way with what's pre-installed on the Android phones to change the color of each account's email, you may be able to find applications to customize your experience in the Google Play Store by searching for key words, like custom email for example.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Changing icons after software update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I hope you're enjoying the new update otherwise, ekanzalone. With many of the most recent Android updates, Google has changed the layout of some of the icons. Although there's no way with what's pre-installed on the Android phones to change the color of each account's email, you may be able to find applications to customize your experience in the Google Play Store by searching for key words, like custom email for example.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes