Charging Light, Signal Meter, Battery - ERIS
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey everyone.  I have the Eris and I would like some input on a few things.  Most if not all people know about the battery issues the Eris is having.   I am also having issues with the charging light.  I am currently doing battery conditioning (fully charge, fully drain, repeat cycle).  When my battery dies and I plug in the charger, the light will NEVER turn green UNLESS I unplug the charger and plug it back in (assuming its actually full).  I'm not sure if the charging has actually stopped and the LED just hasn't changed color or what.  My signal meter is completey off.  I will register no bars of 3G, then no bars of 1X, then full bars on both.  Its a complete rollercoaster. 

Can anyone tell me if any of these issues will be addressed in one of these upcoming updates I keep hearing about or are any of these due to a bad phone, etc.  I been searching but, can't seem to really find solid info.  I would appreciate some feedback on this.  Thanks everyone.  I appreciate it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Charging Light, Signal Meter, Battery - ERIS
AFguy
Contributor - Level 2

I thought it wasn't good to let your battery drain completely?  I do not this for sure, just been told several times when I had a Blackberry, not to let the lithium battery drain all the way down.  I had issues with my battery not charging and it was only a few weeks old, because as I was told by Blackberry, it was because I let the battery drain completely.  Sorry to hear that you are having issues.  I havent had any problems like that since I got away from Blackberry devices.

0 Likes