Charging problem
Toddheat8

Brigadier™ by Kyocera I am having to restart the phone before I put it on charge then it will only charge from 5-15 mins.and I have to do it again. Its not the cord,I have factory reset it, I have got app.to detect problems in your phone it didn't show anything. What did I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Charging problem
corsetina

Toddheat:   Seeing a lot of chatter on the internet and had a bad battery experience that caused my own Brigadier to be swapped out due to battery issues. If you do not use the factory supplied 2amp charger exclusively with your device, then there will be issues. Not sure as yet if this will be the end all solution to the battery and charging problems, but it's the only answer that has come out as yet. Hope this will help you. Being very careful with the replacement Brigadier to do the same on my end. Good Luck. Marilyn

0 Likes
Re: Charging problem
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have a properly functioning device. Are you using the original accessories provided?

KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes