Cloud Lost Contacts
etminer

I had to factory restore my phone, Droid Turbo (1st Gen). Before I restored the phone, i made sure that all of my contacts where backed up in the verizon cloud. They all where. After i reset the phone, my cloud profile only shows a few contacts and i can't get any of them back.

Help, i've lost hundreds of contacts and cloud seems to have deleted all of my records.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cloud Lost Contacts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I’d be lost without my contact list as well etminer. Let’s see what we can do to get these back for you. When you log into the cloud online, do all your contacts show there? Click here to log in: http://spr.ly/6589B9ecJ. Have you checked your Gmail account to see if they were backed up to Gmail instead?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
etminer

Thanks! I think i got it figured it. Somehow all the contacts had gotten moved into trash, i restored them from trash then they came back on my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Excellent, thanks.  I'm thrilled that was all resolved for you.  Is there anything else we can help you out with?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes