Commando Hang ups and Moving apps to SG Card
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have had my commando for about three weeks or so and a few thing must be fixed or the phone is just useless.

Nearly everytime I am on a call usually after 3-4 minutes the screen urns on and off then eventually hangs up, what good is the phone if you can't phone and it's getting worse by the day. Is there a fix for this or is the phone the problem??????

Next I can't move my apps to the SD card. I follow the directions and the screen pops up but where it says Move to SD card it's not highlighted and does nothing. I am running out of memory and my card is EMPTY. What am I doing wrong.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Commando Hang ups and Moving apps to SG Card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

45Frank, I agree with you! You should have a phone that is working properly at all times. Having issues with your phone is never a good time. But don’t worry because I’m here to help!

I researched this and did not find it to be a known reported issue. Does this happen with every call? Does it happen when using the Push To Talk?

Try rebooting the phone by removing the battery for a few minutes. This should help.

In regards to the apps not moving to your memory card, keep in mind that not all apps can be saved on your memory card. The ones that can be saved on your memory card will not have the option to move to SD grayed-out.

Please post back if you need further assistance.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Commando Hang ups and Moving apps to SG Card
45Frank
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks for the reply.

I just now got off the phone with customer support and they can't help me until I can call from another phone, the women was one of the sweetest women I have dealt with so I will call back tomorrow.

OK I have read up on the apps that is OK.

BUT the call thing is only on calls over 3 or four minutes and it's just so ridiculous and annoying as heck. I just had to call someone back 12 times in a 53 minute call. I think it has to do with the phone screen getting warm from my face maybe?

0 Likes