Connecting to wifi?
JJOHNS9272

Anyone else having a problem connecting a Droid to your home wifi after the big update on 5/24/2014? My Droid Razor HD Maxx will not stay connected to my home wifi. Every other device I have has no problem. Including 3 computers, 2 Ipads and 3 Tvs. A salesperson at a verizon kiosk did a complete reset which didn't any good but lose all my aps. When I called Verizon they said all they can do for me is give me someone elses junk. A factory reconditioned phone. Only God knows what has been done to that phone. This is the thanks I get after being a customer for 14 years. They would rather lose me as a customer than give me a new phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Connecting to wifi?
bubbasmommy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the exact same problem on my droid razr.  No networks show up in my list unless I rename my phone and refresh the list and then I will see my network with a "fair" connection at best, but I am unable to connect.  Also, my battery life has been greatly diminished.  I think it's ridiculous that we have to go through all of these steps to fix the issues (fixes are clearly not working).

0 Likes
JJOHNS9272

I have the same battery issue. It dropped 10% in 2 hours. That update messed up my phone big time. And verizon blames it on Motorola and google. Well I pay my $107.00 to verizon each month not Mororola.My phone has been in a hard case since the day I bought it. It looks brand new. They should replace it with a brand new phone.

0 Likes
noodlesoups

Same issue here on my Moto X, my second Moto X I should add. After 4.4.4 my phone won't connect to my home wifi at all, and it's always hot even with no use.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much for the information,noodlesoups. Since you have the Moto X, we want to make sure you can get connected. We understand that it doesn't connect to home WiFi, but have you tried to connect to any other WiFi source?

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes