Constantly rebooting issue
pezbill99

Has anyone else been having issues with note 5 constantly rebooting? This seems to happen quite frequently

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Constantly rebooting issue
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does this only occur once the battery has reached a certain charge level? How does this reboot occur - does the screen flash/change all sorts of funny colors and then reboot? Or, does the phone hang for a short while then reboot?

0 Likes
pezbill99

It happens both ways sometimes it hangs and then reboots and other times it flashes and changes colors. I have done a factory reset and all that accomplished was making me mad for losing all of my settings

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since it happens with Factory reset, I would suggest an RMA with Samsung or an exchange at the Verizon store if it's under 30 days.

0 Likes
pezbill99

I went to a Verizon store they ordered me a phone that had been reconditioned the issue is still happening. I will not recommend a Samsung note 5 to any friend. Would give it a 0 rating if that was possible

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to love your phone pezbill99. I'm sorry its rebooting but we are here to help. Did the reboot start after a specific software update or the download of an application? If your phone is till under warranty and you're still having issues after a factory reset we can discuss replacing the phone with a certified like new phone of the same model if theirs no damage.

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes