Contact backup to pcfrom Galaxcy J3
FrFrog

Is there an easy way to back up my contacts to my PC.  Galaxy J3.  The links in the forum posts on something similar don't open.  As an aside, where on the phone are they saved/located.

0 Likes
Re: Contact backup to pcfrom Galaxcy J3
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@FrFrog wrote:

Is there an easy way to back up my contacts to my PC.  Galaxy J3.  The links in the forum posts on something similar don't open.  As an aside, where on the phone are they saved/located.

They are either saved directly on the phone or they are saved to your Google/Gmail account. If they are already saved to your Gmail account, then they are already backed up in the cloud and they are accessible on a PC. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FrFog, can you tell us what you are currently using to save your contacts. You do have the option to add the Verizon Cloud to your phone.-Dolores

0 Likes
FrFrog

Any idea WHERE on the phone they are stored.  I hooked the phone up the a pc via USB and none of the visible directoried seemed to have the contacts.  Pictures are easy and are backed up to PC.  Just wanted to do the same with contacts.

0 Likes
FrFrog

Currently backed up to the basic cloud.  Just looking for a way to put them on my PC.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FrFrog, please use the link here: http://spr.ly/6607yfqmT on how to download the Verizon Cloud desktop app to your PC.

- Alan

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FrFrog, I have so many contacts and I understand the importance of making sure they are saved, and the PC is a great way to store them.  Since you have Verizon Cloud, you will be able to access Verizon Cloud on the computer, view your contacts and then download them.  You can find the steps to do this here: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-79147/   -Santo

0 Likes