Contacting Corporate
richardrizk01
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was looking at my Verizon Wireless account because  I needed to remove 2 lines. I pay over $300.00 for my lines. I normally do not look at the bill unless I need to either remove something or their is something out of the ordinary. My bill is set up through auto pay. We I came to see 2 charges that I never really noticed for $5.08 sents on 2 different lines. Well back in 2017 my wife had purchased 2 childrens watches at a store in Ontario California. The total paid was about $26.00 looking at my statement from then. My wife had returned them a few days later at a different store and paid a restocking fee. Come to find out they had never been removed off the account. The only thing a Verizon Rep could tell me was that the return was for a Samsung phone. So I asked her when was the phone purchased obviously if the watches were on the account the phone should of been also. She didnt have a purchase for the phone. There is a huge mix up on my account I have been paying for 2 childrens watches for the last 2 years and we do not own them. Trust me Verizon I dont care about 2 watches to lie when I have been paying you well over $300 a month for years. If I would not have looked at my bill my god I would of been paying them for something I havent had in over 2 years. I need to contact Corporate or file a Lawsuit. Hope you are reading this Verizon!

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Corporate
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

"To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time)." from the link below 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

Also I would suggest you reach out the community administrator to have your username changed to something that doesn't look like your phone number. Personal information including phone numbers shouldn't be posted on this public forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Contacting Corporate
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a good understanding of the charges on our statements is important, and I'm sorry to hear about what has been going on. We work with integrity, and I can assure you that we wouldn't want to charge unnecessary charges tot he accounts, which is why we provide our customers with a monthly statement with details regarding the charges on the account. We want to learn more about what's going on with the account? To clarify, have you been paying for the devices or the lines(service)? Please tell us more about the situation? We are here to help.

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes