Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Contacts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can cleanup and merge contacts in your google account through the web browser to access the full options for your contact management.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are they in google contacts??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

griff5

I would feel worried if I lost all of my contacts. Let's see what happened. Have you tried to log into Gmail on a computer and see if  the contacts are online?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
___jt

Yes I have and they are corrupted there as well.

0 Likes
___jt

They seem to be in Google contacts

0 Likes
___jt

Maybe they are okay in gmail. Not 100% sure. One that is messed up on my phone appears to be in gmail. Also forgot to mention I have duplications of random contacts.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are glad to read that they at least exixt somewhere. You mentioned corruption. Please explain the nature of it. We will need to cover options to get thoze contacts back on your device. I wpologize for the trouble.BobbyN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can cleanup and merge contacts in your google account through the web browser to access the full options for your contact management.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
___jt

In my phone contacts, person Ann is showing up under person Lynn, but not at all under person Ann.  In contacts.google.com, person Ann shows up as a contact with the correct information, but person Lynn does not show up at all in google contacts. 

Also in my phone contacts, there are many contacts who have duplicated. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, jt. It appears that your contacts on Google are correct (according to your message). Do you have your phone synced with other cloud services like Verizon Cloud, or other? If you do, that may produce duplicate contacts.

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes