Contracts
The2lguy

I just got a 6S the customer service guy moved my contacts over but some didn't show. I tried to enter one and as soon as I put the number in the contact was in the phone but still doesn't show in the contacts section. I have several like that. How do I get them too appear in my contacts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contracts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The2lguy,

Having all your contacts is extremely important, especially since it is so hard to memorize everyones numbers. Just want to ensure wwe are on the same page, do you have a Galaxy S6 or an iPhone 6s? Are the contacts saved on your gmail or yahoo email account?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
The2lguy

It's a galaxy 6s the guy at the store brought they contacts over with my g mail acct. After he was done I saw some were still missing so he did something connecting with Bluetooth and more came but several don't show when I go to contacts but if I start to dial the number it pops up just like any other contact but they don't show in contacts

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details Bill, let's get those elusive contacts to display on your phone. Please visit this link http://spr.ly/6585B3CQ3 and tap All at step number 4. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes