Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Copy contacts from one active vortex to another active vortex.
rlevin1940

I have 4 LG Vortex phones that I want to copy the contacts from the master phone to the other 3. Is this possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Copy contacts from one active vortex to another active vortex.
CJREYES666
Novice

I imagine that you are going to be using different google accounts on every phone so here is what I recommend you to do. First on your primary phone log in to your google account then go to your contacts on your contact list select more actions and then select export on the next screen select google cvs format and export, save the file in which ever file you like. Next on your other three phones accounts again log in on the computer go to contacts select more actions but this time your are going to select import select the cvs file and repeat for the additional phones accounts. Hope it helps.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CJREYES666
Novice

I imagine that you are going to be using different google accounts on every phone so here is what I recommend you to do. First on your primary phone log in to your google account then go to your contacts on your contact list select more actions and then select export on the next screen select google cvs format and export, save the file in which ever file you like. Next on your other three phones accounts again log in on the computer go to contacts select more actions but this time your are going to select import select the cvs file and repeat for the additional phones accounts. Hope it helps.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

if the Vortex is on 2.1+(I believe it starts at 2.1) OS then all he needs to do is go into account settings and add another Google account.  Then he should have the option to sync the contacts, calendars, and notes(?).

It's been a while since playing with Android.  This however will not allow you to download apps from that account.

0 Likes