Cubot P20 phone - will it work on Verizon's network?
JANREDDOG

Thinking about purchasing a Cubot P20 phone - will it work on Verizon's network?

Specs are -

2G: GSM 1800MHz,GSM 1900MHz,GSM 850MHz,GSM 900MHz

3G: WCDMA B1 2100MHz,WCDMA B8 900MHz

4G LTE: FDD B1 2100MHz,FDD B20 800MHz,FDD B3 1800MHz,FDD B7 2600MHz,FDD B8 900MHz

WIFI: 802.11b/g/n wireless internet

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cubot P20 phone - will it work on Verizon's network?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The 2G and 3G are not compatible with Verizon Wireless. I can't remember the network's 4G info, so, I'll pass on that portion.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nope, not compatible.

Cheat Sheet: US Wireless Carrier Bands for Unlocked Phones – Droid Life

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

Nope not even close. That's not designed to work on ANY use carrier

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dexman,

We want to work with you about determining device compatibility. Is this a new or used device? You can use this link to check the IMEI number of the device in question if you have it on hand: http://spr.ly/6580DxC8w

Does this help?

Colin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi JANREDDOG, with so many devices on the market today I can certainly understand wanting to know all of your options. You have come to the right place to gather more information. My thanks to Dexman, Ann154, and boringusername for already providing an answer. I wanted to back up their answer with an excellent option to check a devices compatibility with our network. The Bring Your Own Device site through Vzw.com allows you to input the device information for a quick and easy network compatibility check. https://www.verizonwireless.com/prospect/bring-your-own-device/#/checkDevice  I hope this is beneficial. 

Melissa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Colin_VZW,

I'm not the OP. I just posted a reply to the OP...JANREDDOG.