DNA - Unable to Download Contacts to Car via Bluetooth
jwink

I just upgraded to the Droid DNA and have been unable to download my contacts to my 2013 Hyundai Veloster with the tech package. It worked fine with my iPhone 4 and the Windows 8 phone. But when I try with to download contacts, the care states that the phone is not compatible.

Anyone else know a way I can download the contacts? I searched for an option on the DNA but have been unable to find anything. FYI - I do have a password set on the DNA and I have tried it with it locked and unlocked. I can use voice commands to dial, answer etc when paired to the car. It only seems to be my contacts. Is there an app that will allow me to do this?

Thanks,

Joe

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DNA - Unable to Download Contacts to Car via Bluetooth
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jwink, In today's day and age hands-free phone usage is a must!  Upon review HTC does not have information regarding the compatibility with Hyundai vehicles. Here is a link to the compatibility chart: http://support.verizonwireless.com/pdf/bluetooth_car_kit/htc_droid-dna.pdf. Have you tried reaching out to your dealership or Hyundai to determine what information they have available? We certainly want you to be able to conveniently use your device while on the go and I apologize for any frustration.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes