Data Limited since last update on my DuraForce PRO2
falconracer
Enthusiast - Level 1
ever since my phone was updated, I am getting this message PcoStatusReceiver, Data usage limited due to time of day or a data limit

Re: Data Limited since last update on my DuraForce PRO2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

falconracer, we appreciate you bring this to our attention as we want to make sure that your device is working as intended. Please respond to the Private Note that I will be sending you, so that we can help get this figured out as quickly as possible. Thank you! 

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

According to this reddit thread, your phone needs to be reprovisioned with a CDMAless profile. https://amp.reddit.com/r/kyocera/comments/mx8zky/kyocera_rugged_phone_issues/

0 Likes
YouAreRedamdiculous
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why would you send someone a "private note" on a public platform in response to a "Public" problem??? I mean, really? What kind of customer support employee are you? Let me give you that answer. Not a very good one. Look at my username. It was chosen specifically for you. I'm having this exact same problem, all of a sudden. Out of the blue. Had my Kyocera dura force pro 2 for over 2 years with an unlimited data plan. And I go searching for an answer to the problem and only to find that for whatever reason you decide to keep that answer private. Dude, I hope Verizon fires you. Get out of the customer support/service field.  You're just plain awful at it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for the confusion, YouAreRedamdiculous. The reason we request a Private Note is to look into this further and review your account. We will need information that will need to be obtained in a Private Note. We look forward to hearing from you in the Private Note. -Gerson

0 Likes
8Life

Shut your phone off for 3 minutes, see if that fixes it.  Had same issue & that corrected my problem!

0 Likes