Data Usuage Limited
0912QF
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone won't let me use data when I get the notification "Data Usuage Limited" from setup wizard. It says due to time of day or a data limit. Verizon has unlimited data so I don't know why it's doing this. I am the account holder and the other accounts don't do this. I can't even use maps. Anyone have a fix? I have tried all the online recommendations and they don't work. 

Re: Data Usuage Limited
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you can use your phone without limitations. The data usage limited message is present when a limit is set in your device for the Data Warning & Limit settings You would need to turn that setting off to avoid that message. If needing the steps on how to do so, please provide us with the make and model of your android device.

-Genesis

0 Likes
Rismyth
Enthusiast - Level 1

Your answer is total hogwash. I'm having this problem suddenly I have no data limitations set, and I have an unlimited data plan. I have a Kyocera E7110 and have only used 300Mb so far this cycle.

Not my phones fault.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Rismyth we certainly want to help you out here on this platform. We have sent you a private message here on this platform.

-Dolores

0 Likes