Data access
Javy1

So the last time i went to mexico i was able to use data but i didnt use mobile hotspot and i have the go unlimited plan.

I wanted to know if my account allows me to use hotspot in mexico temporarily even if slow to decide if i should cancel my college class before starting it since i wont be able to turn in online work if i cant use hotspot.

i tried to find info on hotspot but just got the answer that i can use data but no specifics. Would like to be sure first. 

0 Likes
Re: Data access
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

https://www.verizonwireless.com/campaign/smauthBy connecting with us, you grant us permission to review your services so we can offer you the best value. Refusing to authenticate will not impact your current services. It is your right and our duty to protect your account information. For quality, we may monitor and review this conversation. Please note, the link we provide has a timed expiration, so we encourage you to continue as soon as possible.

Authenticate and continue here:

0 Likes
Javy1

im unable to confirm. states

HTTP header value exceeds the configured limit of 8192 characters

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for the difficulty, Javy1! We are sending you a Private Note, so we can gather the details needed to explore your options options. 

Thank you, 

Michelle_VZW 

0 Likes