Data did not reset!!
babymeganxox

i have a driod bionic, now my dadt plan is set to 4 GB and i have been getting closer and closer to going over the 4 GB. It was suppose to restart on the 23rd of this month (june) and now its the 26th of june and it still hasnt reset. Can someone help me with this issue i am having please?..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data did not reset!!
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

What are you basing these dates on?  You might want to call Verizon and find out exactly what your cycle date is.

0 Likes
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

I think I have the same issue.  My widget on my phone (I have a Razr Maxx) did not reset my data, but on the Verizon website the data got reset. 

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Might be because they have discontinued that existing data counter.  http://www.droid-life.com/2012/06/26/verizon-kills-the-data-usage-widget-days-before-family-share-ki...  They're apparently working on a new one that will also be compatible with the Share Everything plans.

chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for the information, PJNC!!!  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello babymeganxox! It will be my pleasure to verify that your data counter has been reset. May I have you send me a direct/private message with your full name, mobile number, & a summary of the issue so I can investigate this for you! Thank you. ^AH

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

yeah...we were actually supposed to have been forced to remove that widget via an update to the app by now....but i haven't got the message or the update.

0 Likes