Decisions,decisions
clickymcghee

I am looking for some help from Android users to assist in my decision to "go Droid". I currently am grandfathered in an old plan no longer available and have some features available in that (navigator,email ESPN MVP). If I got a Droid 2 (I like the slideout keyboard) my monthly plan would not increase very much,if at all. But.....there isn't anything wrong with my current phone and maybe a Droid would be "too much" for me. I like techy stuff,though and love to putz. Reading reviews of various Droids from different people only adds to my confusion. Some like them, some don't. I would really appreciate any helpful hints from Droid users in this community. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Decisions,decisions
budone
Legend

If you were to get a Droid, I suspect you would be required to change from that plan and pay the $29.99/month for data.

0 Likes
clickymcghee

Thanks for your fast reply. Well, the cost would be the same give or take a few dollars and that figures in the data plan. Money-wise it is kind of a no brainer for me to make the switch to Droid 2 but it means leaving my "comfort zone" of the LG Chocolate 3.   On a scale of 1-10, I am at an 8.....any other thoughts are appreciated. Thanks.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

I don't have the Droid 2, but the Incredible, but I love the new devices that have come out. I was not looking forward to a touch screen, but I enjoy it much better than my keyboard on my old TouchPro.

I wonder if that is why you like the Droid 2... the physical keyboard.

0 Likes
clickymcghee

My son has the Indredible and he likes it but I tried to text on the keyboard and I kept overlapping the letters and I just didn't do too well with it so the only reason I am leaning toward the Droid 2 is because of the "real" keyboard. Plus it has the touch screen so I can gradually ease into using the touch screen.

0 Likes