Re: Disney+ Promotion is not working!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your feedback and will lift that up. 

Are there any other issues that you need help with?

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
mlopez438

It's not supposed to work. You are being scammed.

Be sure to make your $150 monthly payment. 

0 Likes
Tourmaline8

I am ready to weep.  I have been working on my Disney+ problem for more hours than I care to think of. I've spent so much time live-chatting with customer service people who have clearly wanted to help, but just as we seem to be getting somewhere, my session times out or the agents disappear. Like others, I've found the add-ons list impossible to depend on; there seem to be different add-ons for different days. When I finally track down the right list of add-ons (Disney+ promotion, not Disney bundle), it says that my Disney+ account is activated and that I should proceed directly to Disney+. And every time, on arriving at Disney+, I am told that I have to buy a subscription. Obviously, this is not the most important problem in the world, but it would make the current situation a little brighter if I could just solve this problem and be able to do something new and different -- like watch Hamilton or Black Panther or any of the documentaries from National Geographic. I feel cheated and frustrated.

0 Likes
journeeayers
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having this same issue? did you give to payment info and were charged? 

0 Likes
Codester3388

I've had this ongoing issue since the promotion first started. I've talked to 10+ reps from Verizon and at least 7 chats with Disney. They all said they will look into it and one of them even gave me a month trial until it was figured out. I just gave up on it. Seems neither company has their dirt figured out and can't help at all. I'm surprised my included Apple Music subscription still works honestly. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Tourmaline8. We are here to help! We are sending you a Private Note to continue working with you. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
prenupt

My Disney + not working either.  Chat online x , chat on phone x 20 mins, directed to Disney..on hold 30 minutes to be told that Verizon whom I talked to ON CHAT and on phone knew that there is problem and told me to call Verizon because they know about this issue. Wow. Now back on the phone with Verizon!

0 Likes
Codester3388

Mine has not worked since December/January. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I won't ever get my year of Disney+. None of the customer service reps for Disney or Verizon know how to fix it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you! We want you to receive all that you qualify for. I apologize for the trouble you are having. Can you provide details regarding your experience? Is this the first time you are taking advantage of the promotion? I ask because we previously offered Disney+ in the past. If you claimed a a previous offer, you would not be eligible for the current one. We are here to help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Codester3388,

We definitley want you to get that bundle as soon as possible. There is currently an issue, and I'm sorry that you are not able to view and manage the add-ons. We are currently working to resolve this issue with updates being made nightly. You should be able to view them tomorrow. 

0 Likes