Do you have any thoughts on the LG Stylo 2 that Verizon has put out today?
brigetterad
Contributor - Level 1

Is it anywhere close to Note 7 (doubtful)? Anywhere close to the Note 3 or Note 5? Just curious on your thoughts.  I was looking at the LG V20 and then saw this Stylo 2.  I went from the Note 3 to the Note 7. Would I be better off to keep using my Note 3?  If that's the case, then I will probably go with the LG V20. My Note 3 has seen better days. I will sure miss the stylus though. Smiley Sad  I SO fell in love with the Note 7. I don't even want to go back to the Note 3 because there is such a difference in clarity (to me).  Sigh. what to do.. what to do....   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Do you have any thoughts on the LG Stylo 2 that Verizon has put out today?
brigetterad
Contributor - Level 1

Smiley Sad Never mind. I compared them side by side and I don't think the Stylo 2 comes close to the Note 3.  So maybe I should bite the bullet and go for the V20.  If the S7 Edge had a 5.7" screen.. then I may have gone for that.  (Insert another sigh) Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: Do you have any thoughts on the LG Stylo 2 that Verizon has put out today?
LADC

I have the LG stylo 2 and it's a [Removed] . I literally cant make or receive calls without it breaking up... a problem I never had with any other phone. Speaker phone is completely unusable and camera takes nothing but blurred pics. To make matters worse, even though calling support 2 days after I got this phone to tell them about these problems, they made me "Test" it with them for 2 hrs+ over the course of 3 days, loosing even more time on my trial period which they wouldn't extend. How can they not guarantee a phone is good for use without making you go through this with tech support? isn't it their job to do this with a brand new phone rather than put the customer through this.

[Removed] customer service. [Removed]. I'd go back to droids.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes