Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Does advanced calling even work?
creator
Novice

I have it activated on my phone I just can't seem to make an HD or Video call as they are grayed out and act like they are not available.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Does advanced calling even work?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You may have to make sure that you have it enabled on your account in My Verizon.  It used to be as easy as just enabling it on the phone.  YOU also have to reboot the phone to make it work after first enabling AC.  AC does work really well when you have a strong LTE signal.  But if you drop out into 3G, the call drops, plus the signal seems weaker and I missed a lot of calls for some reason.  Also, remember that the other person must also be on Verizon and a compatible AC enabled phone.  Otherwise it is just used for talk and surf at the same time.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does advanced calling even work?
Snn5
Sr. Leader

You may have to make sure that you have it enabled on your account in My Verizon.  It used to be as easy as just enabling it on the phone.  YOU also have to reboot the phone to make it work after first enabling AC.  AC does work really well when you have a strong LTE signal.  But if you drop out into 3G, the call drops, plus the signal seems weaker and I missed a lot of calls for some reason.  Also, remember that the other person must also be on Verizon and a compatible AC enabled phone.  Otherwise it is just used for talk and surf at the same time.

0 Likes