Does anyone know what Samsung phones are currently on the new after 50% paid?
snobird1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

Does anyone know what Samsung phones are currently on the new after 50% paid? I have to trade in my Note 7 but want to ensure I can get the Note 8 on release. Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does anyone know what Samsung phones are currently on the new after 50% paid?
Weth
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Does anyone know what Samsung phones are currently on the new after 50% paid?
snobird1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just an update one rep told me no Samsung phones, another rep told me just the S7 but not the edge version.

Weth
Legend

It is none currently.

0 Likes
snobird1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

So much miss information, I have the email from their executive office saying its the s7 non edge model only but then today I call in and they say nothing. Thanks for your reply. For people like myself who have always gotten a new phone they are making it hard for us to want to get rid of the Note 7.

0 Likes
snobird1211
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just wanted to update everyone, the S7 and S7 Edge are back on the new every 12 with 50 percent paid. Confirmed by two reps yesterday and the second rep also confimred it a second time when she was done swapping my Note 7 to a S7 Edge

0 Likes
sll1313
Enthusiast - Level 3

I hope for your sakes your right.  I just called and the rep I spoke to thought the same thing and I asked her to check into it further.  After she came back to the phone, she said unfortunately your right.  It already ended.  Also, it still doesn't list it on the Verizon site, like it used to.  However, I'm rooting for you to be right!

0 Likes