Does the Optimus Exceed have a SIM card?
pandawolf40

I have a LG Opitmus Exceed model # VS840PP and i cant find a sims card, does it not have one?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does my Optimus Exceed have a sims card
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, it doesn't use a SIM card for nertwork connectivity (it's a 2G phone, according to specs LG Optimus Exceed 2 full specs) or an SD card for data storage (sometimes confused by people).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, it doesn't use a SIM card for nertwork connectivity (it's a 2G phone, according to specs LG Optimus Exceed 2 full specs) or an SD card for data storage (sometimes confused by people).

0 Likes
dealmein
Contributor - Level 1

That phone is a 3G phone.  On Verizon and other CDMA carriers like Sprint, only 4G LTE phones have SIM cards.

Verizon's 3G speeds are incredibly slow.  I would move to a 4G LTE phone if I were you.  There are some fairly inexpensive 4G LTE phones on the market.  If you tell me your budget for a phone and what plan you are on I can recommend one.

0 Likes
pandawolf40

My budget allows me to any phone under 100,but i want a pay as you go phone, thats what i have now.

0 Likes
dealmein
Contributor - Level 1

Ok so you are on Verizon prepaid with the pay as you go minute plan?  As far as I know, they have discontinued that plan and if you try to change phones on the line they will move you off of the plan.

Is the Optimus Exceed on the line now?  If so, I think you are stuck with that phone because the new plans aren't pay as you go any more, the cheapest is the $15/mo plan.

0 Likes