Does your phone let you email or post videos?
kraziant

My droid will not let me email videos or post video to facebook no matter how long they are. I also can not text any of my videos..what is going on? I am getting fusterated with this so called great phone..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does your phone let you email or post videos?
AZSALUKI
Legend

i know on my htc inc the max i can send is 1.2 megs (via text). the problem with these great cams is that the files they record are LARGE. i put the video on the lowest resolution but still can't text a vid that's more than about 12-15 seconds. as far as facebook goes....that's a fb issue. ages ago i could email video and it would post (eventually). now, nothing! i've even tried to get a response from fb twice, but they never got back to me and nobody specifically addresses this in any of the fb help forums. so i've found a fix. if you have the patience to learn a pretty cool app then go to the market and download qik. i can now take long videos and IMMEDIATELY post to fb (seriously.....it's close to a live stream). you gotta set up an account on the qik website and link it to your fb and i had to learn a bit.....but in less than an hour i was postin videos to fb and now i use it all the time. as far as sending vids via text....i am and will remain dissapointed. i could send 30 second vids on my env touch!!! i know they were poor quality, but a 12 second video is all i can get through now and that's pointless.

0 Likes
Re: Does your phone let you email or post videos?
AZSALUKI
Legend

sorry.....got way off track. check your text or MMS and email settings. see if you can select a larger maximum file size for attachments.

0 Likes