Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Does your phone let you email or post videos?
kraziant

My droid will not let me email videos or post video to facebook no matter how long they are. I also can not text any of my videos..what is going on? I am getting fusterated with this so called great phone..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does your phone let you email or post videos?
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

i know on my htc inc the max i can send is 1.2 megs (via text). the problem with these great cams is that the files they record are LARGE. i put the video on the lowest resolution but still can't text a vid that's more than about 12-15 seconds. as far as facebook goes....that's a fb issue. ages ago i could email video and it would post (eventually). now, nothing! i've even tried to get a response from fb twice, but they never got back to me and nobody specifically addresses this in any of the fb help forums. so i've found a fix. if you have the patience to learn a pretty cool app then go to the market and download qik. i can now take long videos and IMMEDIATELY post to fb (seriously.....it's close to a live stream). you gotta set up an account on the qik website and link it to your fb and i had to learn a bit.....but in less than an hour i was postin videos to fb and now i use it all the time. as far as sending vids via text....i am and will remain dissapointed. i could send 30 second vids on my env touch!!! i know they were poor quality, but a 12 second video is all i can get through now and that's pointless.

0 Likes
Re: Does your phone let you email or post videos?
AZSALUKI
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

sorry.....got way off track. check your text or MMS and email settings. see if you can select a larger maximum file size for attachments.

0 Likes