Dolphin Browser HD
Robn

I have heard this was a good app. Will it work with the Samsung Stratosphere? Anyone use it? Have any issues? Recommend it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dolphin Browser HD
pollix11
Contributor - Level 1

Dolphin HD is personally my favorite mobile browser by far! You should't have any compatibility issues to my knowledge. Enjoy! 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Read my post at https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/804826#804826 to get what I think about the Dolphine HD, one of the best out there...

0 Likes
Robn

I downloaded it. So far I like it. Will have to keep working with it though. It looks different than the pics I see online though. Maybe because I have not done any type of personalization. The wallpapers on here, is it just for the browser (to change how the browser looks) or for the phone? Thanks again for all your help and advice!! I am new to smart phones and you guys have been really helpful!

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

if you're talking about the wallpaper link from the default home page in dolphin (where there are links to walmart, facebook, etc, etc), then no, it's not for the browser. that is a link to flikie, which is a website with a bunch of wallpapers. you can download them to use as your phone's wallpaper. however, i use an app called zedge if you want a really nice and easy wallpaper app with a TON of wallpapers.

0 Likes