Don't update your LG Intuition! Don't reset your phone before you back up to a pc!
twg4

According to the local Verizon store representative,  on March 15th Verizon has another update which should fix all problems. We will see....

0 Likes
Re: Don't update your LG Intuition! Don't reset your phone before you back up to a pc!
Anmanwar
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ugh...I'm dreading that!!! Honestly I don't want ANY further updates to this phone!

0 Likes
Re: Don't update your LG Intuition! Don't reset your phone before you back up to a pc!
huhdynasty
Enthusiast - Level 1

havent received mine either...they said it should arrive today but i come home and find no notice or box..

0 Likes
bashmore77

Ok so after recalling Verizon and online Tech Support for LG, here is what I found out.  LG will not role the fix for this until at the earliest end of the month.  If you ask tech support they may be able to flash your phone at a local store back to the original version.  My store did not have the capability so I got a new phone.  I checked it and it does have the 4.0.4 update on it, but it seems to have no problems.  Camera and all the Google stuff is back.  Now the wonderful chore of redownloading all my apps.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Sams_LG_intuition

I've got my replacement phone now. Installing all of your old apps is pretty easy. After you set the phone up with your google account, go to https://play.google.com/apps on your PC. You'll see all of your downloaded apps and be able to easily install them from that page. Cheers, -

0 Likes