JULIEBOBA

Have a Motorola droid play with double contacts

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Double Contact List
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could they be coming from multiple sources?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

only have one contact list syncing!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how annoying it is to have contacts listed twice in your address book, Bearone21. What app are you using to create your contacts list? Is it synced with Gmail or the Verizon Cloud? How long has this been occurring? Have your contacts been listed twice for as long as you have had the device? Do you have any contacts that aren't listed twice?

PeterP_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That user isn't the one with the question.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for the correction Ann154.

JULIEBOBA

Having double contacts is a pain indeed, and we can certainly help with getting those extra contacts removed from your phone. Which application are you using to sync your contacts? Did you recently complete a restore of any of your saved data which caused the duplicate contacts? Please share some additional information so that we can assist you further with this matte.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

thanks!!

0 Likes