Re: Droid DNA Sim Card Error
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

tikibar1 wrote:

You have to send a Follow request to ArnettH_VZW that they have to accept.  They, in turn, have to send you a Follow request that you have to accept.  Once you both are Following each other, then you can send Direct Messages.  See:

How To: Direct Message

I just about duplicated you, but your ninja skills are improving!

Anyway what they said ^^^^^.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

stormweaver1983

Thanks, I thought it may be something like that.  Went ahead and sent him one. 

0 Likes
TeeWhite1
Enthusiast - Level 3

HTC will send you a new SIM tray for free.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this figured out stormweaver1983! Did you send a follow request to ArnettH_VZW? If you are still unable to send a direct message please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
chungenliu

SIM card error just happned AGAIN to my Droid DNA. So frustrated. I love the song. But this is already the second time the problem happened to me. I purchased the phone in Febuary, the SIM was totally dead in August, and then I got a replacement device. After three months, the problem came back again. I tried to reboot the phone and re-insert the SIM card for multiple times, but no luck at all. In both cases, I was travelling abroad and have turned the phone on Airplane mode constantly in a while, and then it just went dead. Can someone help me here? I am really frustrated and do not want to spend yet another time going to a Verizon store for this....

0 Likes
Elcorbs

The new SIM tray is still not a fix.  I have had the SIM card replaced and the new tray installed.  I still get dropped calls and can't use the phone when the SIM card is not detected.  Frustrating.  I have had this phone since March 2013 and it has been nothing but trouble when it comes to the SIM card.  This is my last HTC!

0 Likes