Droid Eris 2.1 update and facebook problems
martins88

I just downloaded the Eris 2.1 update and the new facebook update today.  I have had nothing but trouble since then.  I went to the Verizon store for help and got nowhere.  The facebook widget does not work.  The facebook ap works partway.  I cannot retrieve the newsfeed or profile from the ap.  HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Eris 2.1 update and facebook problems
Iceman1906
Contributor - Level 1

I do apologize for the inconvience. Our Technical Support is aware of the facebook application being down and the correct teams are working to resolve the issue. The problem is with all carriers Android Phones. The Application is having a error.

0 Likes
MrHost
Enthusiast - Level 3
facebook, has an issue with updating without informing the developers. I use Bloo and it works, but isn't fetching pictures correctly, most likely fromt he privacy settings mentinoed. Arg, Darn you facebook Developer person..**Shaking fist at the sky**
0 Likes
Codachrome

This may have already been covered... haven't read all the posts... but I have lost the following due to the 2.1 update... 1. SPEED DIALING... 2. WEATHER AND LOCATION ON THE HTC Sense UI... 3. Voice Dialer keeps arbitrarily starting and locking up. 4. When I pull up my APP KILLER, it shows random apps are running... with as many as 8 different apps (many of which I was not nor have not used) are active.  It's no wonder battery is dying so rapidly.

0 Likes
nygreek1979

Get ready it only gets worse, luckily i was able to return my phone that had the new 2.1 update for a model with the 1.5 and i'm not updating it!! I had sound problems with incoming and outgoing calls i cant hear them they cant hear me as well volume ringtone volume is hit or miss.

0 Likes