Re: Droid Eris Help Please
dwright0508

Okay I am really getting fed up. I got another refurb today and this one was freezing and touch wasn't working and i spent an hour on the phone to let him tell me "i will send you another refurb" the god **bleep** phone isn't even on the website anymore. I cam furious that they can't do anything else.

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

dwright0508 wrote:

**bleep** Verizon. When I get my next refurb I will update this thread with hows that going.

With refurbished phones you get 90 days. When you ever go through warranty on Verizon all they do is send you a refurbished phone. Sometimes if your lucky you can get an option to switch to a different phone that is refurbished,but rarely does that happen.  Keep in mind too that it's not Verizon that does the whole refurbished thing. People think that for some reason. Most all U.S. providers (AT&T,T-mobile,Sprint...etc) all have the same policy...giving out refurbished phones when going through warranty. It's cheaper to do that for the company.

0 Likes
djps55
Enthusiast - Level 3

i am still using the first droid eris, for the past four months,have not noticed any of the problems mentioned.

my only complaint is battery life.i think it is just the luck of the draw,some people love the eris,some hate it.

0 Likes
boxthrower

Maybe you should tell them you are not happy and are going to take your business elsewhere since they are not satisfying the problem.  Just a thought....

0 Likes