Droid HTC DNA junk.
Bocajb

We have two HTC Droid DNA's.  We live in Denver and S. Florida.  The antenna is the weak link on this phone. 4G is hard to get and ours both go 3G to 1x.  Avoid this phone.  Verizon is part of this, they sell them, so they must support the difficulties.  We had our signal strength tested in our area and its good.  Does anyone know out of all the phones Verizon sells, which one has the best antenna?  We have reached a deal with Verizon to get new phones (different brands) but I want a phone that has great reception.

Unbelievable number of phone calls surrounding this.

Another question.  Are we the only one's getting tired of all the unk Google dumps on your phone that you dopn't want?  Does Apple do this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid HTC DNA junk.
deltabond
Enthusiast - Level 3

My HTC Incredible 2 had that same issue.  I dropped it, though, but the antennae must not have been very secure at all, because I discovered where it was, and unless I actually squeezed the back of the phone onto the main part much tighter then normal, the antennae didn't work.  I got a replacement, but then the headphone jack stopped working... I now have a Samsung Note3 and I love it... if you get one, though, and it downloads any 'software updates'... push that update back as many days as you have to until it decides that it can't download it, or update the phone... that is currently the update to the KitKat Operating system 4.4.2 that is wrecking all the android phones.  The Note3 comes with the 4.3 OS called Jellybean, and that works fine, signal strength is great, and the phone is awesome (just not with that software update).

0 Likes