Droid Maxx 2 and Marshmallow
Sean_Luce009
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have read many other discussions about other devises and updates Verizon says that their waiting on partner and partner says its up to carrier. Well which on is it? WHY THE [removal required by ] CANT WE GET AN HONEST STRAIGHT ANSWER? All we want to know is when and why. We want marshmallow and we want it now Verizon has the best signal coverage but THE CRUDDIEST PRICES, CUSTOMER LOYALTY, CUSTOMER RELATIONS, AND THE WORST UPDATE LAG EVER. Why they don't care! They have had plenty of time to ready the marshmallow update but they are to lazy and uncaring to get it done and out. Please change your ways Verizon! We want the update give us Marshmallow or give us Death. PLEASE!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Maxx 2 and Marshmallow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sean.Luce009, I can understand why wanting the latest and best software update for your Droid device. I would want my phone to work at it's optimum best as well. I apologize for any miscommunication with software update. The software updates are created and released from the device manufacturer's. For this reason, we are not the drivers of the releases going out to the phones. The  software releases are distributed periodically to devices.
VeronicaMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sean.Luce009, I can understand why wanting the latest and best software update for your Droid device. I would want my phone to work at it's optimum best as well. I apologize for any miscommunication with software update. The software updates are created and released from the device manufacturer's. For this reason, we are not the drivers of the releases going out to the phones. The  software releases are distributed periodically to devices.
VeronicaMM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sean_Luce009
Enthusiast - Level 2

I would like to apologise for my previous rant. I still don't understand why Motorola says update pending partner support and Verizon says Motorola does the updates. Any way finally got the Marshmallow update now I'm waiting on the nougat update, any idea when that might happen for the Droid Maxx 2?

0 Likes