Droid Maxx text messaging not working. Crucial Help Needed!!
chadabear

For the last three or four days, my messaging system stops and will not allow any sent or received text messages to go through. I am missing crucial work messages and cannot even reply. I have tried system restore, cleared all caches and restarted my device many times. Can someone please tell me what glitch is causing the text/messaging portion of the phone or software is malitious? I need this to operate for my work and personal business. Crucial timing is a factor! Any help appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Maxx text messaging not working. Crucial Help Needed!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure we get this important text message concern resolved. Are you using the stock messaging app on the device? Does the issue occur when the device is in Safe Mode? http://vz.to/1rEX9aE

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
chadabear

Does Verizon pick and choose what questions they want to answer? I hope they find this one important enough to reply to, I see alot of unanswered questions on this forum and find that very unprofessional. Considering the amount of money we spend a month and the faithfulness I have given them in last 10 years.

0 Likes
jfdude34

I am having the same problem.. When I try and send a text or even look at some I get a box that pops up and says unfortunately, work stopped or something close to that. What can I do to fix this or who do I need to call.. Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure we get this important text message concern resolved. Are you using the stock messaging app on the device? Does the issue occur when the device is in Safe Mode? http://vz.to/1rEX9aE

YosefT_VZW

0 Likes
chadabear

This issue continues with the stock messaging software. What is the SAFE mode? I jave never had to use a SAFE mode?

0 Likes
chadabear

*have

0 Likes
alliemurph

mine did that after i got the kit kat update. nothing i did fixed the problem...not even a hard reset of my phone. I had to get a replacement Smiley Sad

0 Likes
farminggood

Me too!!!!!! I am very frustrated!!

0 Likes
farminggood

What is safe mode and how do you get to it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chadabear, we don't want this to be an ongoing issue for you. Safe mode puts your device in diagnostic state which allows you to determine if a 3rd party application is causing the issues on your device. Click here for the steps and more information: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/devices/knowledge_base.html/50079

LasinaH_VZW

0 Likes