Droid Moto Z Force screen keeps freezing
huntex

Droid Moto Z Force screen keeps freezing and then rebooting??  It's 10 days old!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Moto Z Force screen keeps freezing
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds you have a bad application installed. Remove it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

huntex, we want you to enjoy your Moto Z phone. We are here to provide support. Has there been any physical damage to your phone? Where did you get you phone from?

RalphT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DonQuixote
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem when in Facebook, it'll seem like it's overloading and just stops. I can leave FB to go elsewhere but if I return to FB it's still lockedup.

Also, I'll get an email informing me someone had "Tagged" me in a FB post, but when I click on the link to the post it won't go to it.

Have a MAJOR issue with Copy/Paste from any link to a FB Message....I can copy a link and put it in my own message/text to me, or email to me...but not in an IM to anyone else....

Really disappointed in the multi problems with this "Newest/Greatest? version....

BTW, I'm coming from a Droid Maxx, so I'm quite familiar with Droid/Moto works