Droid Pro - Speaker Phone not working
billabongopblue

Just got the droid pro a few hours ago, had a droid before this so i am familiar with the software. Problem is the speaker phone is not working at all it seems. I tried it in Pandora Radio, and in a phone call and there just isnt any sound at all. Is this a software problem or should i just go back to verizon and have them replace it. I would hate to do this because i bought screen protectors for it and now it is just a waste of one if i have to get it replaced. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Pro - Speaker Phone not working
Kyla1234
Contributor - Level 1

This may just be a dumb answer, but when I got mine it did that. I turned the phone off, didn't work, but when I took the battery out and put it back in it worked. But once I put the battery back in its like it reset volume and once I put it on speaker I had to turn it back up. Works fine now. Hope this helps you some

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Kyla1234
Contributor - Level 1

This may just be a dumb answer, but when I got mine it did that. I turned the phone off, didn't work, but when I took the battery out and put it back in it worked. But once I put the battery back in its like it reset volume and once I put it on speaker I had to turn it back up. Works fine now. Hope this helps you some

0 Likes
billabongopblue
it worked... how retarded. Thanks a lot.
0 Likes
reispeices

That's interesting. I wonder if the Droid Pro has speaker issues in general. When I first received my Droid Pro it did the opposite: I had no in call volume, but could only hear the other person if I put the phone on speaker. I went straight into a Verizon store and got a replacement (which works fine), but I wonder if taking the battery in and out would have worked for my original. I was disappointed that I didn't discover the speaker problem until after I had already spent a couple hours updating and programming the phone the way I wanted it. Hopefully seeing this will save someone else the time.

0 Likes