Droid Pro- this phone is smarter than me!!! Please help!
Kyla1234
Contributor - Level 1

Few questions. 

I want my photos to upload to photobucket automatically when I take a picture. Alot of other android phones do this, it makes me jealous. Anyway, I have all the settings correct, or atleast I think I do. In my camera settings I have 'quick upload album' set to photobucket. I take the picture and NOTHING happens. I can then click photo sharing and upload it myself. How do I make it do it automatically? 

I'm having problems with Facebook, and my contact list since I synced them. I live in a 704 area code. Not sure if that matters? But when it imported the FB contacts some are like this +1-704-888-8888. It will not call or send a text with the +1 in it. My hubby has a phone with a different area code (336) and it doesn't matter how he puts in the number. He has the origional droid. But I have to go in and 'hide' contact numbers and then add it back into that contact without the +1.. here's the thing, it still doesnt work. And on FB you dont have the option to take that +1 out. 

And since setting FB up on my phone, people aren't getting my messages that I email on there. When I didn't have them synced there was never a problem, but I really like having it like this. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Pro- this phone is smarter than me!!! Please help!
HazelEyedGemini
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had the same problem with the phone.  You have to take the one out when you put your contact in there. It reconizes it as 1+1+ the area and than the number.  So try it that way.

0 Likes
Kyla1234
Contributor - Level 1

It wont let me take it out. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?  But it wont let me modify a facebook contact at all. Would you be able to give me a quick walk through?

0 Likes
HazelEyedGemini
Enthusiast - Level 3

I never synced my Facebook contacts. I always used Backup Assistant.  You may have to add them by hand and take the extra 1 out,  Did you call customer service?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Kyla1234 wrote:

Few questions. 

I want my photos to upload to photobucket automatically when I take a picture. Alot of other android phones do this, it makes me jealous. Anyway, I have all the settings correct, or atleast I think I do. In my camera settings I have 'quick upload album' set to photobucket. I take the picture and NOTHING happens. I can then click photo sharing and upload it myself. How do I make it do it automatically? 

Have you tried the PhotoBucket app on market, it seems to upload image automatically fine for me..

I'm having problems with Facebook, and my contact list since I synced them. I live in a 704 area code. Not sure if that matters? But when it imported the FB contacts some are like this +1-704-888-8888. It will not call or send a text with the +1 in it. My hubby has a phone with a different area code (336) and it doesn't matter how he puts in the number. He has the origional droid. But I have to go in and 'hide' contact numbers and then add it back into that contact without the +1.. here's the thing, it still doesnt work. And on FB you dont have the option to take that +1 out. 

And since setting FB up on my phone, people aren't getting my messages that I email on there. When I didn't have them synced there was never a problem, but I really like having it like this.

If you log into Facebook on pc is the +1 at the front of number?  If not then I would say you may want to check the Assisted Dial Option under Settings / Call Settings / Assisted Dialing / Assisted Dialing Status 

6666.png  777.png

0 Likes
Not applicable

Kyla1234,

Please let us know if the previous suggestions worked for you. 

0 Likes
Kyla1234
Contributor - Level 1

Photobucket app on my phone- I have it, but it wont upload it unless I do it. I've seen other droids that upload it automatically, however, mine wont. 

The +1 is on the Face Book website as well, with NO way of changing it. 

It might just be my phone? B/c it cut off on me yesterday and I now have a replacement on its way. 

But this will be my 3rd phone since January it's getting frustrating. 

0 Likes