Droid RAZR M
boots14

My Droid RAZR M keeps telling me I have a Voicemail. I don't, I have checked it a couple times. The icon won't go away and my phone keeps telling me there is one. What do I do to get rid of it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid RAZR M
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! We'll help get rid of that pesky notification, boots14. It may sound strange, but when you go in and check your voicemail, select administrative options and make sure message waiting indicator is still on. If it got turned off in error while you still had a voicemail, it won't trigger the ability for the indicator to turn off or notify you of more new messages. Once you've confirmed it's on, please call from another phone and leave yourself a new message. When you go to retreive your messages, make sure to press * to disconnect after deleting the message to properly end the voicemail call instead of just hanging up. Keep me posted if this helps.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
boots14

Thank you for your help, I had gotten ahold of tech support and got it figured out. We ended up leaving a message and it got rid of it. Thank you though.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad to hear it boots14! We're always here to help if you need us and we have some great support on the go too! http://bit.ly/yN1P80

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes