Droid Razr M, but with the new Kitkat update problems
dreaminginlimbo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Droid Razr M, but with the new Kitkat update, my phone has had inumerable new problems...someone help, battery overheats phone and kills it in 4 or 5 hours on a full charge, screen wont unlock when its on standby, rebooting the phone takes a long time to warm up, and text messages taking longer and longer to send, now at 12 hours

someone help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Razr M, but with the new Kitkat update problems
B33
Legend

If you have not ran a Factory Reset you might Try and see if it helps the situation, until a re-lease of an update there isn't much any one can do.. so as I mention Give the F.R. a try see if it fixes some of the issues..

0 Likes
dreaminginlimbo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just ran a factory reset to no avail, what worries me is that its getting progressively worse

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea I understand Kit Kat the OS has not been the Tasty treat to many of us cellphone users that the candy is.. and to me as before with problem OS's one's whom are in charge to fix the issue are not doing enough Quickly.. which make using the Device harder each Day..

Hope soon Days are brighter for our phones.. Apart from that have a Great Weekend   for me I'm ready for some Football

0 Likes
dreaminginlimbo
Enthusiast - Level 2

Amen to that sir! I do appreciate your quick reply and i wish you a wonderful relaxing weekend as well and amen to the football, im excited! Hopefully verizon/android will develop a solution to the buggy nature of KitKat, i shouldnt have upgraded XP