Droid Turbo 2 MESSAGE+ MMS issue
MAQdragon

I can no longer send MMS video messages in my texts. It doesn't matter if I am receiving them or sending them, they will not play. If I am receiving them, I get the message "This video cannot be played at this time." If I am sending them, I get the message "This video is being processed and cannot be played at this time. Try again later." This is very frustrating and I do not know how to fix the issue. I've been through the troubleshooting and I rebooted the phone and changed memory cards and nothing seems to work

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo 2 MESSAGE+ MMS issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello MAQdragon,

I'm sorry for any issues with your MMS messages and your Turbo 2. I actually have the same phone and would like to ask you a couple of questions. Were you ever able to send video via MMS messages? Have you tried sending any other way? For example, by email or via a Messenger application? Normally, due to the high quality of the video, only very short videos are able to be sent or received. Please try sending or forwarding to your own email and see if it gets there.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the Messages+ app set to auto retrieve messages?  Sync over wi-fi only?  Does this happen even with a good wifi signal? 

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

I would change apps and use the Standard Messaging App on the phone instead of Message +

0 Likes
MAQdragon

It happens over Wifi and off Wifi.  That seems to make no difference.  The app is set to auto retrieve messages.  Occasionally, someone will send me a video message and it will actually play, but that is rare.  It is really puzzling.

Ann

0 Likes