Droid Turbo 64gb call volume qualitity
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

Just got my Droid Turbo 64gb Ballistic Nylon a couple days ago. All great except call volume. Even at max volume I can barely hear the caller. But the caller hears me fine. Same thing when using speaker phone. My Moto X Xt1060 that this phone replaced was much better on call volume and clarity.

Anyone else having this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Droid Turbo 64gb call volume qualitity
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

Found info about this issue on Moto Support site. Several people have had this issue.

The speaker volume is so quiet. Is there a fix? . All Discussions (250) . DROID TURBO by Motorola . ...

Turning off Audio Effects in apps/settings/sound/audio effects worked for me.

And I do not have a case or screen protector as yet for this phone. Make sure neither cover the speaker slits on on front

top of the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congratulations on your new phone bdstx4! We definitely want you to have a great experience with it. Do you have a case on it? Or a screen protector? If so, make sure they are not blocking or preventing your from hearing. Also, while on the call, please make sure you press the volume up key. Test the calls without a case, if you have one.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
bdstx4
Contributor - Level 1

Found info about this issue on Moto Support site. Several people have had this issue.

The speaker volume is so quiet. Is there a fix? . All Discussions (250) . DROID TURBO by Motorola . ...

Turning off Audio Effects in apps/settings/sound/audio effects worked for me.

And I do not have a case or screen protector as yet for this phone. Make sure neither cover the speaker slits on on front

top of the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is helpful information bdstx4! I am glad to hear that turning off Audio Effects worked for you. We are always here if you need any additional support!

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes