Droid Turbo Charging Issues
Prandeau
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I used to (2 days ago) plug in my Droid Turbo it would acknowledge the Turbo Charger. Now it doesn't charge as fast or acknowledge the Turbo Charger as being in fact a "Turbo" Charger. Any help would be appreciated! I will be turning phone off and charging fully tonight, because the internet told me to. (They can't put it on the internet if it isn't true.)

Labels (1)
Re: Droid Turbo Charging Issues
mccraw
Enthusiast - Level 2

same problem! so frustrating!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want your phone to recognize the charger as it should Laura. When did this issue start? Is there any damage/corrosion to the charge port, or the cable connector? Did this issue start after updating/installing any particular application/software? Please confirm your Droid Turbo software system version as per this link http://spr.ly/6587BMwlH

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

TKDFamily
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have also have experienced the same issue intermittently. As a result, unable to diagnose the cause. Assistance would be helpful.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want you to be able to charge your phone TKDFamily. How long has this been going on for? Are you using the original charger that came with the phone? Have you tried different chargers?

AmberF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mccraw
Enthusiast - Level 2

I took it to the Verizon store and they had same problem with multiple chargers. They are replacing the phone since it is under warranty. Thanks!

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
spardude

my droid will not turbo charge. went to verizon store and they gave me a new charger. However it still will not "Turbo Charge".

I think it must be a factory defect. any suggestions?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your efforts are greatly appreciated, let's get this figured out. Were you provided a TurboPower charger:http://spr.ly/6588BbaTw
AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
spardude

i received a new charger. Still will not turbo charge. based on my troubleshooting the Phone is defective.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets double check some items to make sure your Turbo is fast charging when it is supposed to. The Motorola Turbo charger will charge the device at a faster rate when the device is below 78%. If the device is already at 78% or higher, it will charge at regular speed. You can visually tell that it is rapid charging by looking at the Moto Command Center. It will have scallops or little slashes through the circle when it is rapid charging. Remember it will only rapid charge if the battery level is below 78%.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes