Droid Turbo recognition
GuhGuhGoober
Enthusiast - Level 2

HP Windows 10 won't recognize my Droid Turbo. Have tried MTP, PTP, Debugging, Motorola device help, Device Manager and Verizon help. Nothing works. HP Connect Smart Friends couldn't do it either. File or driver seems to be the problem and installing them gets rejected as recognized.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo recognition
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GuhGuhGoober, I'd be just as concerned with device connection issues between my phone and PC. It is definitely a handy feature in order to transfer media content between the two and free up space as well on the device.

By chance, have you tried installing the latest Motorola Device Manager from Motorola's site??

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/prod_detail/a_id/103535/p/30,6720,9277

With the move to the latest Windows OS, there can be a few issues at the onset between devices and connectivity due to a new computer OS. The device manufacturers work quickly to resolve them if there is an issue. Please keep us posted.
NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes