Droid Turbo
Snooks47

My droid turbo has been getting extremely hot over the last few days.Also the battery will not hold a charge for very long. Even if I'm not using it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Snooks - Ensuriing your device is working properly for you is paramount. I welcome the opportunity to address this for you. Are you getting the overheat message in your phone notifications? Also, how many open applications do you have running when you press the overlapping squares located on the bottom left of your phone display?  What is your Sleep setting set to under Settings>Display? Lastly, under Settings>Battery, what are the top 5 items showing for battery usage and their percentages. Any additional details you can provide us with will help with getting this resolved quickly for you.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Snooks47

It has shown me the overheat warning and cooling down message once before, there are four open apps, 1 minute sleep setting, and the first five apps are Facebook, I care oxygen monitor, screen, cell standby and Android OS.

0 Likes
Snooks47

Percentages are47%, 13%, 6%, 3%, and 2% respectively

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Facebook is 47% of the battery usage? No one application should ever use that much. I would suggest uninstalling it and use the mobile site through your preferred browser instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes