Droid razr images issue
ams0818

I updated my phone today and after i did i went to view my photo gallery. I go to my gallery and click on My library. when i do so it closes and a message saying "Unfortunately, My gallery has stopped" appears. there is no way for me to view my saved pictured. I can see the camera role but that's it. i really need help with this. Please and Thank you

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid razr images issue
B33
Legend

Have you Done a Soft Reset Recently ?  I would recommend doing one! and see if that Helps..b33

0 Likes
ams0818

I have done three today trying to fix it Smiley Sad

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok try this Go to your settings-->then Applications-->Manage Applications--> When you get in there you will need slide to Left the upper banner were it says Downloaded-->Internal Storage-->Running-->To All Then Scroll all the Way Down to My Gallery Tap to Go in and clear the Cache Only Not the Data as it Might Clear your Pictures.. Try that and See if that Works Let Me Know. Be back in a Bit Having Lunch..b33

0 Likes
ams0818

with the update i did (ics updates) it has under device it says apps. i tried what you said on that and it has no manage applications choice. i went to the running apps choice and it doesn't have one that my gallery.

0 Likes
crcrews
Enthusiast - Level 1

The same thing happened to me yesterday,when I updated my phone and it still says that my gallery has stopped. The only way I can see my pictures is to go to wallpapers and "change" my wallpaper or go to set a new picture for my contacts. But I do not know any way to fix it and I wish I did. Best of luck.

0 Likes