Droid turbo 2 call notification
petal16

When my new Droid Turbo 2 is in sleep mode and I receive a call the screen wakes up and the notification and caller id fills the whole screen. But when I receive a call when my phones screen is active and at the home page and I am not doing a task I get a tiny message popup that says I have a call. Now I swear it worked the first few days now suddenly it doesn't. I can't seem to find a setting to fix it. Every other Android I've owned or seen gives a full screen notification from a caller. What am I missing please? Yes I reset application defaults and rebooted.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2 call notification
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

petal16,

We definitely want it to be convenient to see your notifications and answer your calls when they come in. Taking a look at the device and with a few test calls, this does appear to be a normal response. Also in reviewing the settings as well as within the manual there doesn't appear to be a setting that would change the display of an incoming call. As another option to double check you can also reach out to Motorola Support to determine if there would be any work around or additional settings https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes