Re: Droid worst freaking phone invented. Vzw LIES TO US
Auburn_Guy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I agree with you. Today is the 8th day I have been a vortex user. After 2 days, I had to exchange my phone for another since the end call button would not end calls and the speaker button would not activate the speaker. Backup Assistant screwed up (after the CSR told me Backup Assistant would fix my contact list) all my contacts and I spent over 4 hours correcting the online contact list.. The CSRs don't know anything and the Tech spt folks are ignorant and give out LG's 800 number. If user friendliness is indeed something LG and Verizon are seeking, I shouldn't have to read the manual or spend hours online or in forums for the answers that someone should have address in research and development. Simple expected capabilities like deleting names (e.g. wrong numbers)  from the frequently contacted list should be obvious yet, noone knows how to do this. Why do some texts show the senders' names and some show only cell numbers when all those sending me texts are in my contact list. If you can help me fix these issues you will be my hero.

Come on LG. Come on Verizon. Talk to your customers....

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Check your contact list and make sure that the area code is included in the phone number in your contact list. Your phone is receiving a 10 digit phone number with each text. It you have only 7 digits on some numbers in your contact list, it will not match the number that the phone is receiving.

0 Likes
Auburn_Guy
Enthusiast - Level 2

ALL my contacts have 10 digit numbers.

0 Likes