DroidM "Low on volume space" SD card is getting low
Gardians

My droid x quit ringing two days before I was eligible for a new phone.  Ended up with a droidm because it was FREE (except for the ridiculous activation fee of $30.00.....paid a $35.00 activation fee a few weeks ago when purchased an iPad .....thanks Verizon for rewarding this long time customer with these activation fees!)

Anyway, I immediately started receiving these messages that my SD card is getting low.  All I have is 10-15 pictures and about 20 songs along with contacts.  In the storage setting it says I have Total Space = 1.84GB and Available 9.82 MB.   There is no way I should be "low".  Any thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: DroidM "Low on volume space" SD card is getting low
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on your new phone, Gardians! Now we just need to get this resolved so that you can continue to enjoy it. It appears that you're getting close to exceeding the allowance of your SD card. Judging by your used and available space, it sounds like you have a 2GB card. This is the reason why you're getting this message.

I would suggest purchasing another card with a larger allowance. I hope this helps. Have a great day!

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes