Duplicate SIM card
jkendoism

Is it possible to have a duplicate SIM card; not necessarily actively being used in another phone concurrently, but if I were to switch "Phone 1" off with the original SIM and turn on "Phone 2" with the duplicate SIM?  Or is there something along these lines aside from simply swapping SIMs between two phones that is possible?

0 Likes
Re: Duplicate SIM card
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can easily swap the SIM card between two or more phones. You might have some issues switching between an android phone and and iPhone especially with the voicemail feature. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you can't have duplicate SIM cards activated at the same time. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jkendoism, we want to make sue you are aware of your options to use dual SIM Cards on your device. Let's review the details. What is the Make/Model of your phone? Please reference number 1 from the third section to view the eligible devices for Dual SIM with an eSIM. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@vzw_customer_support

The OP isn't asking about have dual SIM cards in one phone. 

0 Likes